We at Celtic Renewable Energy recognise that in purchasing a Biomass Boiler you have made a considerable investment which deserves to be protected. Our company has many years of experience in the biomass industry and our technical staff are fully qualified to both install and maintain a wide range of boilers.
Here are some of the reasons why regular service and maintenance for your boiler is so important:-
• In order to qualify for the Renewable Heat Incentive your boiler must be serviced and maintained annually
• Peace of mind by ensuring your boiler remains safe
• Manufacturers will not uphold the equipment warranty if the boiler is not serviced as recommended
• The efficiency level of the boiler is maintained saving money on fuel
• The overall life of your boiler is extended
• Parts that are wearing and need replacing are identified before they break thus avoiding boiler down time
We offer two service packages
Option 1 – Standard Service Package
One full on-site service per year
Telephone troubleshooting from a qualified technician on weekdays between 9am and 5pm
If we cannot resolve the problem on the telephone we will arrange for a technician to make a Breakdown Call-out to site.
Option 2 – Standard Plus Service Package
One full on-site service per year
Telephone troubleshooting from a qualified technician 7 days a week between 9am and 5pm
If we cannot resolve the problem on the telephone we will arrange for a technician to make a Priority Call-out to site which will usually be attended within 24 hours.
How it works
When we complete an annual service for an appliance we attend at a pre-arranged date and time.
The boiler is inspected throughout and all accessible areas are cleared of any build up, including the flue being swept.
Any parts, seals or gaskets showing high levels of wear will be replaced and the boiler will then be set to work to ensure it is functioning safely and efficiently before the engineer leaves.
If at any time it is necessary to arrange either a Breakdown call-out or a Priority call-out, either our on-call engineer or our office team will make the arrangement to visit you as soon as practicably possible.
When on site our experienced engineers will review the fault, complete any required repairs and will set the system running before leaving.
Optional Bolt-ons to our regular service packages can include
- Additional boiler training for new users
- Inspection of hot water cylinders, buffers and the ‘plant room’ plumbing checked for weeps and leaks
- Annual Silo maintenance which includes:
• Inspection and service of silo parts
• Cleaning of all accessible major components
• Removal of debris and dust from accessible ports
- Upgrade to a six monthly service (recommended for high use systems)
Every boiler installation is different so we prefer to give you a tailored quotation for one of our Service Packages and any Bolt-ons you may wish to add. This way both the costs involved and the content of your bespoke service package will be clearly defined.
If you would be interested in receiving a quotation for one of our service packages please Contact Us and we will send you a request form to be completed and returned to us. Following this we will send you your bespoke Service Package quotation.
Did someone else install your system? Don’t be afraid to ask – we may still be able to help you with a fault or offer you a service package. Just contact us and we will be happy to assess your needs and help wherever we can.